Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chow Bro,
My name is Greta Milcabitch. I am from Pasadena, Italy. I am writing this because I have to for my 3rd period. i am also one of the biggest lovers of Food ever. My middle name is actually
Mi piace il cibo which means I love Food in Italian. There's all types of different foods all over the world which is
what I'm gonna be writing about. But let me tell you a little about Myself. My full name is Greta Mi piace il cibo
Cote DE Pablo Melcabitch. I'm Italian-Spanish and my great great aunty is Julia Child the famous french cook.
Adam Richmond from Man vs. Food is also my cousin and I use to walk Paula Deen's Golden Retreiver named 
Todo. During my free time I like to play croquet with my cousins from Nashville and Drink PinaColada's with my
maid Beatrice. Well, that's just a little bit about me so uhhh ya I guess my letters done.

sincerely, Greta M.

No comments:

Post a Comment